Jimmy's House, VRC Resort, Agtabeach, Biliran, Philippines
Agta Beach Resort, Biliran Island, Philippines, provides a locals resort offering comfortable hotel like accomodations. Get away from the hotels and resorts in the cities and stay at Agta Beach Resort, Biliran Island, Philippines. Swim at Agta Beach Resort, go snorkelling and diving at the smaller Biliran islets. Travel by airline to Cebu or Manila and tour these large cities. Catch a ferry over to Ormoc, Leyte, or Naval Biliran. Catch an airplane to Tacloban, Leyte, and travel by car to Agta Beach Resort, Biliran Island, Philippines.
There are numerous waterfalls around the island which offer a refreshingly cool swimming experience.
You can go Island hopping, or ride a jetski, climb a volcano, and swim in refreshing spring water pools below beautiful waterfalls. Or you can just relax beside the pool at VRC Resort, Agta Beach.
Our place offers the following facilities:
- Relax beside three swimming pools:
- A toddler wading pool.
- A large spring water fed pool
- An extra large salt water pool featuring a water slide and jumping platform.
- Explore Islands and go fishing.
- Fun with the family riding the pedal boats and kayaks.
The rectangular opening of this bat cave at Tingkasan Island was apparently carved out by the Japanese during WWII.
Explore Biliran Island:
- Relax at hot mineral springs.
- Refresh yourself swimming at waterfalls.
- View the many Volcanoes dotted around the island. Climb Mount Biliran near Caibiran which last errupted in 1939.
- Explore the local towns
- Or take a trip to the markets and port area of Naval, the provincial capital of Biliran, 20 minutes away.
From Dalutan island looking north toward Tingkasan island on the left, Maripipi in the middle background, and Biliran Island on the right.
Go Island Hopping:
- Swim and snorkell in the clear waters off Dalutan Islands coral beach.
- Hop over to Higatangan Island with its shifting sandbar and lighthouse.
- Cruise around Capiñahan Island with its rock formations and small coral beaches.
- Explore the bat caves around Tingkasan Island.
- Experience Maripipi with it's pre-Spanish era watch tower, coral gardens and coconut lined beaches.
Higatangan island - surrounded by spectacularly weathered rock formations, great swimming beaches, and many places to snorkel to explore the corals and other sea life.